Location: Intersection of Alyeska Hwy and Egloff Drive. Download the Girdwood Park Map for location information.
- Tennis court
- Tot Lot and children’s playground
- Operational Memorial Day through Labor Day
- 18 sites for tent camping only
- 3 bear proof food lockers
- On site host
- $10 per night
- Nissman Pavilion - available for use by campers
- Disc Golf Course
- Ball field
- Marlow Pavilion/Stage - available for rent for special events and picnics
Alyeska Playing Field
Location: Aspen Mountain Road. This field is not regulation size, but is a great place for pick up soccer games.
Location: Egloff Drive, across from Girdwood Park.
Lions Park contains picnic tables and barbecue grill sites and is available for day use only.
To reserve a park, pavilion, or ballfield, or to host a special event, complete the Request for Park Permit form and return it to the Girdwood Parks & Recreation Office.
If you are planning to serve or sell alcohol at your event, an Alcohol Waiver is required.