GBOS Non-Profit Recreation Grant Funding
Applications period for the GBOS Non-Profit Recreation Grants for 2020 is open May 1 thru June 21. Completed applications are required by 3PM FRI June 21, 2019.
The Girdwood Board of Supervisors considers applications for Parks and Recreation Non-Profit Grants as they review budgeting annually in the Fall. To have your non-profit organization included in this process, please do the following:
1. READ the instructions found at this location. Grant packets are available the first Monday of May each year. Confirm that your organization meets the requirements for non-profit grants.
2. COMPLETE the application as instructed. Failure to follow instructions will disqualify your organization from this years grant round.
3. SUBMIT your application and all 6 copies on or before the deadline date the latter part of June. Applications may be submitted to Girdwood Parks and Recreation staff or Girdwood Liaison.
4. ATTEND the GBOS Non-Profit Grant presentations work session to present and discuss your request. Be prepared to answer questions on all elements of the request.
5. GBOS will discuss the grants at their regular meeting in July and will approve general funding in August. Specific funding for non-profit grants will be discussed and voted on in the fall Regular GBOS Meeting. Final approval of the GBOS budget and the GBOS Non-Profit Recreation Grants is made by the Anchorage Assembly. All meetings are open to the public.
Application period has closed for 2020 funding.
The next grant cycle will be in May, 2020 for 2021 funding.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Margaret Tyler at 343-8373 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyle Kelley at 343-8374 or via email: email@example.com