GBOS Non-Profit Recreation Grant Funding
Applications period is currently closed. Applications for 2022 grants will be available May 1, 2021.
GBOS Non-Profit Recreation Grant Funding overview:
The Girdwood Board of Supervisors considers applications for Parks and Recreation Non-Profit Grants as they review budgeting annually in the Fall. To have your non-profit organization included in this process, please do the following:
1. READ the instructions found at this location. Grant packets are available the first Monday of May each year. Confirm that your organization meets the requirements for non-profit grants.
2. COMPLETE the application as instructed. Failure to follow instructions will disqualify your organization from this years grant round.
3. SUBMIT your application on or before the deadline date the latter part of June. Applications may be submitted to Girdwood Parks and Recreation staff or Girdwood Liaison.
4. ATTEND the GBOS Non-Profit Grant presentations work session to present and discuss your request. Be prepared to answer questions on all elements of the request.
5. GBOS will discuss the grants at their regular meeting in July and will approve general funding in August. Specific funding for non-profit grants will be discussed and voted on in the fall Regular GBOS Meeting. Final approval of the GBOS budget and the GBOS Non-Profit Recreation Grants is made by the Anchorage Assembly. All meetings are open to the public.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Margaret Tyler at 343-8373 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyle Kelley at 343-8374 or via email: email@example.com