BOARD OF ETHICS
On March 21, 2017, the Anchorage Assembly approved an ordinance repealing and reenacting the Municipal Code of Ethics which became effective immediately.
Due to the rewrite, all forms prescribed by the Board of Ethics have been revised. Please dispose of all old forms.
Thursday, December 19, 2019 from 9-11 a.m. - Agenda
Board of Ethics Decisions:
Advisory Opinions (2007-Present)
Ethics Complaints for Potential Violation (2009-Present)
Board of Ethics Current Forms:
- Form: Disclosure by an Elected Official of a Gift in Excess of $500 Received for an Event Related to Official Government Business, Education, or Information Gathering
Conflicts of Interest:
- Form: Disclosure of Economic Interest in a Municipal Contract or Business by a public Servant
- Form: Notice of Intent to Respond to Public Solicitation by a Public Servant
Questions about filing a notice of your intent to respond to a public solicitation
- Form: Request for an Advisory Opinion
Questions about requesting an advisory opinion?
Ethics Complaint for Potential Violation:
- Form: Ethics Complaint for Potential Violation
Questions about filing an ethics complaint for potential violation?