Love Me with a Digital Dog License Tag!
- Expedite reunions of lost dogs with their families – direct trips homes; no layovers at the shelter;
- Create your dog’s unique online profile with multiple contacts, behavioral and medical information and more;
- Keep your dog legal so you can avoid fines! All dogs four months and older who reside in the Municipality of Anchorage are required to have a current dog license and rabies vaccination.
New or Renew Today:
- In-person: at Anchorage Animal Care and Control or participating veterinary clinics:
- Alaska Equine and Small Animal Hospital
- Alaska Veterinary Clinic
- Chester Valley Veterinary Hospital
- College Village Animal Clinic
- Cornerstone Animal Hospital
- Midnight Sun Animal Hospital
- The Pet Stop
- Ravenwood Veterinary Clinic
- Sand Lake Animal Hospital
- Southside Animal Hospital
- Alaska SPCA Clinic
- VCA Alaska Pet Care Animal Hospital
- VCA Alpine Animal Hospital
- VCA Bering Sea Animal Hospital
- VCA East Anchorage Animal Hospital
Dog License Fees Support:
✓ Food & Shelter for Homeless Animals
✓ Adoption Services
✓ Education Programs
✓ Ongoing efforts to create a safe, dog-friendly community.
Dog License Fees:
The license period cannot exceed the rabies vaccine expiration date. A license is only valid if the dog's rabies vaccination is current.
Municipal Dog License Fees
- Up to 1 Year License: …$23
- Up to 2 Year License: …$43
- Up to 3 Year License: …$63
- Up to 1 Year License: $15
- Up to 2 Year License: $27
- Up to 3 Year License: $39
Note: Owners of four or more dogs are required to obtain a multi-animal facility license. Click here for more information.