Licensing Online is Doggone Easy
1. Retrieve & Scan/Photograph Your Documents
You’ll need to upload the following (in bmp, jpeg, png, gif or tiff image formats):
• Current rabies vaccination certificate.
• Spay/neuter certificate (Sterilized dogs get a discount!)*
• License renewal notice (if you have one).
* If you don’t have a certificate, contact your veterinarian.
2. Come to the dog license portal.
• Click here for the dog portal and then follow instructions on the screen.
• Pay online when prompted with VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover (and make a donation if you’d like!)
• Print a copy of your receipt for your records.
• A $2.50 transaction processing fee will be charged.
3. Fetch the Mail
In about two weeks, your license will arrive, along with a tag for your dog to wear as proof that he or she is loved and licensed!