License Your Dog on the Web Now!
Make it easy and license your dog online! To get started, gather the following information you will need:
- Your pet’s current rabies vaccination certificate. If you do not have a certificate for your pet, contact your veterinarian;
- Your pet’s spay/neuter certificate (if the pet is spayed or neutered). If you do not have a current certificate, contact your veterinarian; and
- Your dog license renewal notice (if you received a license renewal notice from Animal Care and Control).
Then, select "purchase a dog license online" below and:
- Choose the new license or renewal option.
- Fill out information about you and your pet.
- A donation may be made when licensing your pet. All donations are used for the care of the pets at the Animal Care and Control Center.
Enter payment information. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted. A $2.50 transaction processing fee will be charged by Official Payments. License fees.
- Print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Fax or email your dog’s rabies certificate and spay/neuter certificate (if spayed or neutered) to Animal Care and Control at 343-8134 (fax) or email@example.com (email). Make sure you identify your name and/or the receipt number on the certificate.
- Your dog license will arrive in approximately 2 weeks. Note: your dog license will not be valid until a current rabies certificate and, if applicable, spay/neuter certificate has been received or is on file with Anchorage Animal Care and Control.
For licensing questions, including questions regarding the online renewal process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.