Purchase a Dog License by Mail
- Print out and complete the license application download the application form here (PDF). Include a copy of your pet’s current rabies vaccination certificate. If you do not have a rabies certificate for your pet, contact your veterinarian.
- If your pet has been spayed or neutered, include a copy of the spay/neuter certificate. If you do not have a copy of the certificate, contact your veterinarian.
- Include the fee (by check) or provide your credit card information. License fees.
- Mail the above requested information to the Animal Care and Control Center at the address on the dog license application.
- The application will be processed and a license tag will be mailed to you.
Purchase a Dog License in Person
A dog license may be purchased in person at the Animal Care and Control Center at 4711 Elmore Road or at a number of participating veterinary clinics.