Deliquent Criminal/Civil Fines and Fees

Requesting Information from Alaska Court System or Administrative Hearing Office

Requests for copies of Anchorage case files from the Alaska Court System should be submitted in writing to the Records Department or Anchorage Court Clerk

Email requests for copies are not accepted. Your written request for copies should include:

  • The name(s) of the party(ies);
  • The case number;
  • The case type (for example: civil, criminal, probate, small claims);
  • Your name;
  • Your address; and
  • Your phone number.

Most court records are available for public inspection.  You can request the following:

  • Copies - 25¢ per page
  • A certified copy of a document - $5.00
  • $15.00 per hour research fee
  • A deposit may be required on some copy requests

Note:  The Alaska Trial Court Name Index Database available at the Alaska Court System website (see external links) does not include appellate, confidential or traffic cases. 

State of Alaska Contacts

Research requests related to Anchorage cases may be submitted in writing to:

    Criminal and Ci​​vil Cases 

    Records Division
    ​​Anchorage, AK  99501
    Phone: (907) 264-0444

    Traffic Cas​​es

    Anchorage Traffic Court
    303 K Street, 3rd Floor
    Anchorage, AK  99501
    Phone: (907) 264-0713

Municipality of Anchorage Contact for Anchorage Municipal Code Enforcement Cases

Regarding violations related to: zoning, right-of-way, curfew, tobacco, noise, fireworks, etc.

    Administrative Hearing Office

    632 W. 6th Avenue, Suite 730
    Anchorage, AK  99501
    Phone: (907) 343-4535
    Fax: (907) 343-4541​
​ ​