Preparedness

​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Personal Emergency Preparedness

Did you know there are only 3% of people who are trained first responders?  That leaves 97% of the population for them to care for.  We need you to care for yourself as much as possible!

Anchorage residents face a number of threats, the top threats are:

  1. Earthquakes
  2. Wildfire
  3. Extreme Winter Weather

How do you prepare for them?......by planning!  Print and fill out a plan, and you are on your way to being personally prepared.

N​o English? Go Here

Advanced Prepper? Here are more hazards!
Do you need more information? 

Deaf or Hard of Hearing?  Go ​here​ for an informative video


​​