Information about Voter Registration in the Muncipality of Anchorage.
Polling Place Information
- The State of Alaska, Division of Elections establishes all polling place locations.
- Visit MyNeighborhood to find your polling place. Once in MyNeighborhood type in your address, then use the Political pull down menu. A map with your polling place location, street address, and Assembly representatives will be displayed.
- Polling Locations and Absentee In Person Locations Click here,
- To visit the State of Alaska Division of Elections.
- The polling place locator number is (907)269-8683. It will ask for either your Social Security Number or your voter number and you will be told where your polling place is located.
If you are unable to go to the polls on Election Day or you want to vote early you can vote:
Frequently Asked Questions
View Frequently Asked Questions regarding Elections in the Municipality of Anchorage.
For All Municipal Voting Information Call 243-VOTE (8683) or e-mail us at email@example.com.