How do I report an emergency?​​​

  • Dial 9-1-1

How do I report a Utility outage?​

  • Report utility outage at the following websites:
    • Chugach Electric: report on Chugach Electric website at https://www.chugachelectric.com/outages
      • Anchorage: call 907-762-7888
      • Outside Anchorage: call 800-478-7494
    • Matanuska Electric Association (MEA): report on website at https://www.mea.coop/power-outages
      • Call 907-696-7697
    • Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility (AWWU): call (907) 564-2700
    • Enstar Natural Gas: Call 1-844-763-5542

How do I register my electricity dependent medical device with the electricity provider?

How do I sign up for emergency alerts?

How do I opt out of emergency alerts?

  • Login to your nixle account at www.nixle.com and choose unsubscribe.

Is there a fire ban today?

Is my child's school closed today?

I need to pay my ambulance bill or need an ambulance trip report, how do I get that?

How do I request a firewise property inspection?

How do I clean up spilled household chemicals?

  • If you are feeling ill after coming into an area with spilled chemicals, leave immediately and call 9-1-1.  
  • Follow cleaning guidelines on the container, wearing personal protective equipment such as goggles, gloves and clothing that covers your body. Ventilate the area where the spill occured.
  • If chemicals have mixed, contact National Poison Control​ at 1-800-222-1222 for instructions 

How do I report a large amount of spi​​lled chemicals?

  • Call 9-1-1 and be prepared to share what chemical has been spilled and approximate amount

I need to report a stray animal or a pet in a hot car.

  • Contact Anchorage Animal Care and Control dispatch at (970) 343-8119

How do I pay for my traffic ticket?

How do I report a tree that has fallen, or is in danger of falling?

How do I report street flooding?