Marijuana Business License

Provide the following with your RENEWAL marijuana license application:

​Submit to Clerk's Office (email accepted)
  • List of all current licensees and affiliates​
​Must list middle initial and physical home address for each
  • Report of changes​
  • Transfer application (if applicable)
​As required by AMC ​​10.80.036B.​

​Provide the following with your TRANSFER marijuana license application:

​Submit to Clerk's Office (email accepted)
  • ​​List of all current and proposed licensees and affiliates​
​Must list middle initial and physical home address for each
  • ​Copy of MJ-17 or other related State of Alaska marijuana license transfer application