The Russian Jack Golf Course is open from early May and thru early October (weather permitting) and is open seven days a week. Course opening/closing is dependent on weather conditions. It is recommended that golfers call the 907-343-6992 to check on course conditions.
- Artificial greens
- Wooded fairways that block out the hustle and bustle of the city
- Beautiful scenery that includes the peaks of the Chugach and Alaska ranges, plus the surrounding greenery and city skyline
- Comfortable chalet for between rounds relaxation
- Surrounding attractions such as the municipal greenhouse, natural springs, bike trails and picnic areas
- Golf clubs and pull carts available for rental.
Tee times are not reserved, it's first come.
- Pull Golf Carts - $5
- Golf Clubs - $7