- All People Mover buses are fully accessible
- Passengers who use standard wheelchairs, walkers or have difficulty climbing stairs will find kneeling, low floor, and ramp access on every People Mover bus.
- Voice announcements and a reader board convey stop locations
- Priority seating in the front of the bus is set aside for senior citizens and people with disabilities
- Braille hailing kits are available to assist individuals with visual disabilities. Request one from Customer Service at 343-6544.
- Service Animals are welcome on People Mover
- Bus operators are trained to meet the needs of passengers with disabilities by assisting passengers when boarding and exiting the bus and securing wheelchairs.
- Large print and other media is available upon request
- Reduced fares are available for individuals with disabilities, senior citizens and medicare card holders. Click here for more information.
- Paratransit ADA Service is provided through AnchorRIDES.
- Free one-on-one and group Travel Training is available
- Reasonable Accommodations and Requests
How Can We Help You?
Division Footer Goes Here