10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Monday - Sunday
Season operating dates
May 27 - September 5, 2022
About the Campground
Centennial Campground is located in east Anchorage near downtown and the Glenn Highway, an ideal jumping off point for Alaska travelers. The campground has 84 sites (21 RV with electricity; 20 RV non-electric; 42 RV/tent; and two group sites), and is an excellent place to begin an Alaska adventure. Be sure to stop by the historic log cabin office for information and updates, and to say hello to the season's hosts.
WiFI is available
Wifi is available near the main office. Contact parks staff for details.
Reserve a campsite up to 180 days in advance by clicking this link.
- Camping - $25.00 per night / $35 per night w/electricity
- Picnic/Informal - Check with staff
Guests are asked to abide by the following rules:
- The use of fireworks and firearms of any type are not allowed in city parks.
- Pets must be leashed or confined at all times and must not disturb other campers. Please clean up after your pet - no exceptions!
- Anchorage is bear country! Do not keep food stored in your tent or outside in a cooler. Discard garbage in the bear proof containers provided.
- Leave wildlife wild -- DO NOT approach any wildlife of any species, at any time.
- Children must be supervised by parents at all times.
- All vehicles must remain on roads or in parking lots at all times. No more than two vehicles per campsite are allowed.
- Quiet time begins at 10 pm; please keep music low, generators off, and children near campsites after this time.
Centennial Campground allows for a maximum stay of 14 days per year.
For more information call 907-343-6986.
Return to top