Anchorage Metropolitan Area Transportation Solutions (AMATS) is the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for the Anchorage Bowl and Chugiak-Eagle River areas. Every metropolitan area with a population of more than 50,000 residents must have a designated MPO in order to qualify for federal highway or transit assistance.
Contact AMATS at email@example.com or 907.343.7996.
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD:
2023-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Proposed Criteria Update
Public Comment Period:
July 23rd 2021 - September 20th 2021 (60-days)
Please review the proposed TIP criteria and let us know what you think. Use the comment form to submit comments on each of the proposed criteria. You can submit as many comments as needed.
HOW TO SUBMIT A COMMENT:
- Comment Form: https://arcg.is/1PCSez
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PO BOX 196650, Anchorage, AK 99519
Email: Craig Lyon
Community Advisory Committee - July 2021
July 27, 2021 - 2:30pm-4:30pm
Via Teams: AMATS CAC
Call in Number: 907-519-0237
Phone Conference ID: 186 834 742#
Conference Room 170
4700 Elmore Road
Anchorage, AK 99507
5A. 2023-2026 TIP Criteria Update
6A Glenn Highway PEL - Design Funding
6B Non-motorized Plan
6C MTP 101
**The AMATS CAC meeting for July 27th, 2021 from 2:30pm to 4:30pm will be done in-person and via Microsoft Teams.**
If you are attending virtually, use the link or call-in number provided above to join the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Virtual Meeting:
- Join the meeting using the link provided above from a computer, if possible, to see any meeting materials presented during the meeting.
- If you do not have computer audio, you may call in to the meeting using the phone number and conference ID provided above
- Please wait and staff will admit you into the meeting
- Please mute your microphone during the meeting unless you are providing public testimony. To mute/unmute the microphone on your phone press *6
- To ask a question or make a comment about one of the agenda items; use the Teams control icons to Raise Your Hand or place a written comment in the chat box. Or wait until the Chair of the committee asks for public comments.
Any comments not specifically about an agenda item may be made after the Committee Comments section of the agenda.
AMATS 2021 2nd Quarter NewsletterThe Newsletter: https://arcg.is/1Grf5j0
A new issue of the AMATS quarterly newsletter is hot off the press!In This Issue:
- Message from the Coordinator
- Committee News: New Committee Members, Seat Still to Fill, Project Updates
- Spotlight: Joni Wilm, AMATS Senior Planner
- Plans & Programs: TIP Amendment #2, 2023-2026 TIP Criteria Update, Non-Motorized Plan - Public Comments
- Local Planning: Anchorage Downtown Plan Update, Title-21 Parking Updates, Statewide Long-Range Transportation Plan
- Transportation 101: AMATS Work Programs
- Transit News: Bus Operator of the Year, RideShare
- Upcoming Meetings
- Find us on Social Media