The Private Development Division provides assurance that new subdivision improvements comply with applicable standards established by municipal codes and platting and zoning actions. The goal is to promote quality development by the private sector. Other specific goals/responsibilities include:
- Review private development construction plans and plats to promote conformance with Municipal standards.
- Preparation of subdivision agreements in accordance with the Platting Board’s summary of action.
- Performance of surveillance, pre-final and final inspections on new subdivision construction, in order to minimize non-conformance with Municipal standards.
Table of Contents
Application Process Part 1
Application / Checklist
Application Process Part 2
- Anchorage Municipal Code 21.08.060 subdivision Agreements
- Anchorage Municipal Code 24.20 Improvement of Public Places
- Plan Review Checklist
- Plan Submittal and Approval Explanation
- Design Criteria Manual, Chapter 7, Plans and Specifications
- Pre-Construction Checklist
- Pre-Construction Process Explanation
- Quality Control Plan Guideline Requirements
- Advance Notice Requirements
- Engineer’s Weekly Summary Report
- Field Density Tests
- Frequency of Quality Control Testing
- Guidelines for Inspections of Public Improvements
- Engineer’s Daily Reports
Subdivision Warranty Forms