Barbara A. Jones
The Municipal Clerk administers the Assembly offices and oversees Municipal elections.
The Municipal Clerk's Office publishes the agenda; records all Assembly-related actions; and produces the minutes for all Assembly meetings. The Municipal Clerk's Office oversees business licensing and staffs several Municipal boards, including the Board of Ethics, the Board of Adjustment, the Election Commission, and the Salaries and Emoluments Commission.
Items of Interest
The Municipal Clerk's Office is open by appointment only.
The Municipal Clerk's Office is closed until further notice. Due to COVID-19, Clerk's Office staff members may be ill, quarantined, or working remotely, but we will do our best to assist you while protecting our community.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-343-4311 for assistance. Someone will reply to your email or return your phone call within one business day.
- If you need to drop any documents or applications off, you are welcome to email them to email@example.com.
- If your documents or forms require a fee, you may pay the associated fees over the phone with a credit card and a receipt will be emailed to you.
- You may also drop any documents or application in the lock box located just outside the Clerk's Office.
- The lock box is checked every business day and is located on the wall just outside the Clerk's Office.
- If your document is submitted after the close of business, it will be considered received the following business day.
- If your documents have a filing deadline for the current day, you must also email those documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be marked received as of the date and time the Clerk Office receives the email.
- For questions regarding business licensing, including liquor and marijuana licensing, contact Business License Official Mandy Honest at email@example.com.
- For questions regarding voting and the municipal election, contact the Voter Hotline at 243-VOTE(8683) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
and more ...
LIVE, WORK, PLAY. Memorandum of Understanding - The Municipal Clerk's Office partners with the Anchorage Economic Development Corporation (AEDC) to work towards achieving the goal of making Anchorage the number one city in America to Live, Work, and Play by 2025.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
Single Audit Compliance Reports
Mayor Declares May 5-11, 2013 as Municipal Clerk's Week