The Public Transportation Department strives to take the steps necessary to communicate effectively with people who require special accommodations to attend a public meeting, submit public comments, review materials and more. Special accommodations available upon request are listed, but not limited to the examples below:
- A sign language interpreter onsite
- A language translator onsite
- Translated print materials
- Materials available in large print
- Hearing or visual assistance
If you would like to attend a meeting or review a document and need special accommodations, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 907.343.6543.