Public Transit Advisory Board Virtual Meetings
NEXT MEETING DATE:
Thursday, June 8, 2023
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
The monthly Public Transit Advisory Board meeting will be held virtually Thursday, June 8th via Microsoft Teams at http://ow.ly/B2kQ50OmWx5.
Call in (audio only):
Call-in Number: 907.519.0237
Phone Conference ID: 480 916 24#
Instructions for Joining the Virtual Meeting:
- Join the meeting using the link provided above from a computer, if possible, to see any meeting materials presented during the meeting
- If you do not have computer audio, you may call into the meeting using the phone number and conference ID provided above
- Please wait and staff will admit you into the meeting
- Please mute your microphone during the meeting unless you are providing public testimony. To mute/unmute the microphone on your phone press *6
- To ask a question or make a comment about one of the agenda items; use the Teams control icons to Raise Your Hand or place a written comment in the chat box. Or wait until the Chair of the committee asks for public comments.
Any comments not specifically about an agenda item may be made after the action and information items during Item #6 on the agenda.
Accessibility Tools for Microsoft Teams
If you wish to provide written public comment, please email Nicholas.Abugel@anchorageak.gov with:
- Your name
- Subject line: identify the agenda item you are commenting on
Comments must be received by 2:00pm on 6/8/2023.
All comments will become part of the meeting record.