East Pool Will be Closed for the Summer for Repairs.
We plan to reopen in the Fall.
Check back here for updates.
Interested in becoming a Lifeguard?
- Must be 16 yrs of age to apply
- Be Red Cross Lifeguard Certified
- Successful background check
Red Cross Lifeguard Certification Prerequisites:
- 300 yard continuous swim using Front Crawl, Breaststroke, or combination of the two.
- 10 lbs. brick retrieval under 1min 40 sec
- Tread water without arms for 2 minutes.
- Must be 15+ years of age with valid ID.
See Pool contact information to inquire
ancelled after April 5 until further notice)
Return to top
4025 E 20th Ave
PO Box 196650
Anchorage, AK 99519
Parks and Recreation