Anchorage Metropolitan Area Transportation Solutions (AMATS) is the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for the Anchorage Bowl and Chugiak-Eagle River areas. Every metropolitan area with a population of more than 50,000 residents must have a designated MPO in order to qualify for federal highway or transit assistance.
Contact AMATS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.343.7996.
The 2050 Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) is underway! The MTP is a 20-year, integrated, multimodal plan that addresses both current and future transportation needs.
|A 30-Day Public Comment Period on the Goals & Objectives starts, December 1st and ends on December 31st!|
We have two options set up to collect your feedback!
OPTION 1: Take the Survey
Have more to say? Move to Option 2, we want to hear it!
Said it all in the survey? Thanks for your participation!
OPTION 2: Detailed Review
For more information, visit the AMATS 2050 MTP website!
December 2nd, 2021 - 2:30pm-4:30pm
Meeting Link: AMATS TAC
Call in Number: 907-519-0237
Phone Conference ID: 935 990 814#
Conference Room 30
4700 Elmore Road
Anchorage, AK 99507
2022-2023 Unified Planning Work Program
2023-2026 Proposed TIP Criteria - Public Comments
**The AMATS TAC meeting for December 2nd, 2021 from 2:30pm to 4:30pm will be done in-person and via Microsoft Teams. Meeting room 30 will be open to the public.**
If you are attending virtually, use the link or call-in number provided above to join the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Virtual Meeting:
- Join the meeting using the link provided above from a computer, if possible, to see any meeting materials presented during the meeting.
- If you do not have computer audio, you may call in to the meeting using the phone number and conference ID provided above
- Please wait and staff will admit you into the meeting
- Please mute your microphone during the meeting unless you are providing public testimony. To mute/unmute the microphone on your phone press *6
- To ask a question or make a comment about one of the agenda items; use the Teams control icons to Raise Your Hand or place a written comment in the chat box. Or wait until the Chair of the committee asks for public comments.
AMATS 2021 3rd Quarter Newsletter
The Newsletter: https://arcg.is/81SHu0
A new issue of the AMATS quarterly newsletter is hot off the press!In This Issue:
- Message from the Coordinator
- Committee News: New Committee Members, Seat Still to Fill, Project Updates
- Spotlight: Craig Lyon, AMATS Coordinator
- Plans & Programs: MTP 2050, TIP Criteria
- Local Planning: Title-21 Parking, Anchorage Downtown Plan
- Transportation 101: AMATS Committees
- Transit News: New Route 85, Express Library Service at the Dimond Transit Center
- Upcoming Meetings
- Find us on Social Media