Barbara A. Jones
The Municipal Clerk administers the Assembly offices and oversees Municipal elections.
The Municipal Clerk's Office publishes the agenda; records all Assembly-related actions; and produces the minutes for all Assembly meetings. The Municipal Clerk's Office oversees business licensing and staffs several Municipal boards, including the Board of Ethics, the Board of Adjustment, the Election Commission, and the Salaries and Emoluments Commission.
Items of Interest
The Municipal Clerk's Office is reopening Thursday, July 1!
In an effort to better serve the public, the Municipal Clerk's Office doors will begin reopening on July 1, 2021. Appointments are still welcomed and encouraged. Masks are recommended. Please be aware that the Clerk's Office may have temporary closures throughout the week as we work to fully reopen.
- If the Clerk's Office is closed when you stop by, please email email@example.com or leave a message at 343-4311. Someone will reply to your email or return your phone call within one business day.
- If you are planning to drop off documents or forms, you are welcome to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your documents or forms require a fee, you may pay the associated fees over the phone with a credit card and a receipt will be emailed to you.
- If you come by the Clerk's Office to drop off documents or forms that do not require a fee and the office happens to be closed, you are welcome to drop them in our lock box.
- The lock box is checked every business day and is located on the wall just outside the Clerk's Office.
- If your document is submitted after the close of business, it will be considered received the following business day.
- If your documents have a filing deadline for the current day and the Clerk's Office is closed, you must also email those documents to email@example.com and they will be marked received as of the date and time the Clerk Office receives the email.
and more ...
LIVE, WORK, PLAY. Memorandum of Understanding - The Municipal Clerk's Office partners with the Anchorage Economic Development Corporation (AEDC) to work towards achieving the goal of making Anchorage the number one city in America to Live, Work, and Play by 2025.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
Single Audit Compliance Reports
Mayor Declares May 5-11, 2013 as Municipal Clerk's Week