Kincaid Outdoor Center
9401 W Raspberry Road
Facility Manager: Scott O'Brien
Assistant Facility Manager:
Kincaid Outdoor Center Hours:
Holiday Closures: May 27, July 4
Raspberry Road Gates: Mon-Sun 10a-10p
Raspberry Road Parking Lot: Mon-Sun 10a-11p
Jodhpur Gate: Mon-Sun 10a-9p
Motorcross: Wed-Su 10a-8:30p (Closes for season Nov 1)
View Map Blast to get directions to any of our facilities (type comma after address, then city - ie 120 Bragaw, Anchorage).
Parks & Recreation offers two facilities to rent for indoor functions surrounded by spacious parks and trails, Kincaid Outdoor Center and Lidia Selkregg Chalet. Year-round activities could include meetings, parties, weddings, receptions, seminars and special events.Parks & Recreation offers two facilities to rent for indoor functions surrounded by spacious parks and trails, Kincaid Outdoor Center and Year-round activities could include meetings, parties, weddings, receptions, seminars and special events.
Kincaid Park is situated among 1,400 acres of rolling, forested hills and beautiful scenery…a spectacular view of Mt. Susitna across Cook Inlet; Fire Island to the Southwest; both Mt. Denali and Mt. Foraker to the North; and arguably, the best sunsets in Anchorage! Many species of wildlife roam free within the park.
Looking for that unique place to have your company picnic or activity? Consider renting the Kincaid Outdoor Center and the adjacent grounds for picnics, parties, weddings, receptions, barbecues, meetings and sporting events. The Outdoor Center offers comfortable and spacious rooms inside; while outside you find expansive green lawns, a picnic pavilion, and breathtaking flower garden and picturesque lake side sites, to accommodate your special plans.
Over 25 major events have been held in the park, including: national level competitions for the selection of the U.S. Olympic Teams for X-C skiing and for Special Olympics; Alaska Ski for Women, the largest women-only ski race in the country; the National Masters X-C Skiing Championships; and the NCAA National X-C Skiing Championships. The 60km of interwoven trails, of which nearly 20km are lighted, play host to four seasons of biking, hiking, biathlon, triathlon, walking, running, and skiing activities and competitions. Access to the Coastal Trail is within yards of the Outdoor Center.
Ski programs for adults and children are availble December to March. Contact Margaret Timmerman at 343-4217 or email@example.com for more information.
- 520 sq ft, max. occupancy 40, overlooks the Assembly area. Good for small meetings or parties.
Combo Rooms (Susitna/Chugach Room): $90/hr
- 3,025 sq ft, max occupancy 425, ideal for receptions, reunions, etc.
Susitna Room (west): $70/hr
- 2,350 sq ft, max. occupancy 300, great for larger meetings, workshops & parties.
Chugach Room (east): $40/hr
- 650 sq ft, max. occupancy 120
Assembly Area: $80/hr
- 3,500 sq ft, max. occupancy 520, tile floor, excellent views of the Alaska Range. Great for weddings & receptions.
Food Service Area: $15/hr
- Non-cooking food prep area, with refrigerator/freezer space, ice machine, microwave, coffee urns, and sinks.
- Elegant Package (8 hours) $1,000/day
- Elegant Package (10 hours) $1,300/day(includes Assembly Room, Mezzanine, Kitchen & Sundeck)
- Business Package (8 hours) $1,350/day
- Business Package (10 hours) $1,650/day(includes East Room, West Room, Kitchen & Picnic Shelter)
- 6,000 sq ft, max. occupancy 600. Excellent views of the surrounding park and the Alaska Range (does not include any indoor use).
Bunker: $75/hr ($150/hr Commercial/For Profit Use)
- 5,000 sq ft, max. occupancy 299. The annex is a separate facility located across the parking lot from the Outdoor Center. The annex has its own radiant heat system and restrooms. Batting cage is set up for seasonal use and available to rent.
Park Use Permit: $150-$2,500
Use of park for any organized events (does not include any indoor use).
- $150 - up to 300 people
- $250 - 301-500 people
- $350 - 501-1,000 people
- $500 - 1,001-3000 people
- $1,000 - 3,001-5,000 people
- $2,500 - 5,001+ people
- $2 - Trail Use, for organized events
Vendors: Additional fees may apply, contact Kincaid staff for details.
Picnic Shelter: $75 - $115
- 1,260 sq ft outdoor covered picnic shelter, excellent views (does not include any indoor use).
- $ 75 - < 4 hours
- $ 90 - 4-8 hours
- $115 - 8+ hours
Barbecue Grill: $55/day
- These large 4x6 ft barbecue grills are designed to feed large groups (Renters must supply own utensils, charcoal, and lighter fluid). Two separate grills are available.
Batting Cage: $50/hr
Alcohol Permit: $264
- Permit is required to serve or sell any alcoholic beverages in any parks or facilities.
- To apply for a rental, fill out the Letter of Request (use tab key when filling out) & forward it to Parks & Recreation, Attn: Kincaid Park, P.O. Box 196650, Anchorage, AK 99519-6650 or fax requests to 248-3780. For requests that include alcohol, an Alcohol Waiver must be submitted as well. See the Parks & Recreation fee schedule for an indepth listing.
- The Motorcross area ,within Kincaid Park, is open from 10am – 8:30pm Wednesday through Sunday from April 1 to November 1, based on the management agreement between Anchorage Parks & Recreation and the Anchorage Racing Lions. The motorcross area is closed to all use on Mondays and Tuesdays. Other days will be closed for special events/competitions. Access the park / motorcross area from Jodhpur Street, off of Kincaid Road. Kincaid Motorcross area will close for the season Nov 1.
- Paintball is prohibited in Kincaid Park and all municipal parks except for 907 Paintball at South Anchorage Sports Park.
Return to top