Anchorage Metropolitan Area Transportation Solutions (AMATS) is the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for the Anchorage Bowl and Chugiak-Eagle River areas. Every metropolitan area with a population of more than 50,000 residents must have a designated MPO in order to qualify for federal highway or transit assistance.
Contact AMATS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907.343.7996.
Community Advisory Committee
October 26, 2021 - 2:30pm-4:30pm
Via Teams: AMATS CAC
Call in Number: 907-519-0237
Phone Conference ID: 109 715 877#
Conference Room 170
4700 Elmore Road
Anchorage, AK 99507
Appointing Committee Member Alternates
HIland Merge Lane Improvements
Eagle River Traffic Mitigation Phase 1 - Business Blvd to Eagle River Rd
AMATS 3rd Quarter Newsletter
**The AMATS CAC meeting for October 26th, 2021 from 2:30pm to 4:30pm will be done in-person and via Microsoft Teams.**
If you are attending virtually, use the link or call-in number provided above to join the meeting.
Instructions for Joining the Virtual Meeting:
- Join the meeting using the link provided above from a computer, if possible, to see any meeting materials presented during the meeting.
- If you do not have computer audio, you may call in to the meeting using the phone number and conference ID provided above
- Please wait and staff will admit you into the meeting
- Please mute your microphone during the meeting unless you are providing public testimony. To mute/unmute the microphone on your phone press *6
- To ask a question or make a comment about one of the agenda items; use the Teams control icons to Raise Your Hand or place a written comment in the chat box. Or wait until the Chair of the committee asks for public comments.
Any comments not specifically about an agenda item may be made after the Committee Comments section of the agenda.
AMATS 2021 3rd Quarter Newsletter
The Newsletter: https://arcg.is/81SHu0
A new issue of the AMATS quarterly newsletter is hot off the press!In This Issue:
- Message from the Coordinator
- Committee News: New Committee Members, Seat Still to Fill, Project Updates
- Spotlight: Craig Lyon, AMATS Coordinator
- Plans & Programs: MTP 2050, TIP Criteria
- Local Planning: Title-21 Parking, Anchorage Downtown Plan
- Transportation 101: AMATS Committees
- Transit News: New Route 85, Express Library Service at the Dimond Transit Center
- Upcoming Meetings
- Find us on Social Media