Reasons to Ride
- It’s cheaper than a gallon of gas.
- It’s convenient. With nearly 800 bus stops there’s sure to be one near you.
- All buses are fully accessible.
- Each person on the bus is one less person using a car.
- It’s healthy. Get more exercise by walking to bus stops or Bike-to-Bus. Bike racks are easy to use - click here for instructions.
- A Class Pass makes school field trips affordable.
- Enjoy a different view from an elevated perspective.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Arrive to your destination refreshed and free of stress.
- With 13 routes, chances are one is going your way.
- Increase your productivity by catching up on work.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy someone else doing the driving.
- Feel more connected to your neighbors and community.
- Tax benefits can save employees money and boost employer's' bottom line.
- Parking your car for a few days a week can significantly reduce its wear and tear, help keep mileage down and value up.
- Books on Buses
- It’s cheaper than a vanilla latte.
- Enjoy nature on your walk or bike ride to the bus stop - doing so can enhance your mood, reduce mental fatigue and increase concentration.
- Never have to worry about finding a parking space.
- Seniors ride free on Wednesdays
- Our free Travel Training can help you navigate our system.
- Youth ride free on Thursdays during the summer.
- Sharing the ride by carpool or vanpool can save you money.
How Can We Help You?
Division Footer Goes Here