Ride to Work Day is 06/16/2014
The 23rd Annual International Motorcycle & Scooter Ride to Work Day is June 16, 2014.
By riding your motorcycle or scooter on this day, you demonstrate:
- The number of motorcyclists to the general public.
- That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
- That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion.
- That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
- That motorcycling is a social good.
You can find further information on Ride to Work Day here.