Routes 3, 8 & 75 Detours - July 26-28, 2013
Muldoon Road will be closed at 11th Avenue, Friday, July 26 at 8:00 p.m. until Monday, July 29, at 5:00 a.m.
The following bus routes will be affected:
Route 8 – No service on Turpin north of Donna, on Boundary, Oklahoma, East 6th Avenue, or on Muldoon Road.
- Detour routing will be from Turpin and Donna using Debarr Road to Muldoon & Debarr both directions. Inbound will board on Debarr at GCI bus stop.
- Routes 3 & 75 will be using Boundary and Turpin as detour routes.
Route 3 – No service on Debarr Road east of Turpin, or on Muldoon Road between Boundary and Debarr.
- Detour routing will be using Boundary and Turpin to Debarr both directions.
- Passengers will have to transfer to alternate routes on Debarr Road, i.e. Routes 1, 8, 15, 75 to get to Muldoon & Debarr.
Route 13 – Outbound will end route on Debarr at the GCI bus stop.
- Inbound will start route on Muldoon at the first pullout south of Debarr Road.
Route 75 – No service on Muldoon Road between Boundary and Debarr.
- Detour routing will be using Boundary to Turpin to Debarr to Muldoon Road both directions.
Stay up to date with Anchorage road traffic delays by checking for updates or follow Anchorageroads on Twitter @ANCroads to get updated road closure information sent directly to your email or mobile device.