Public Transit Advisory Board Virtual Meetings
NEXT MEETING DATE: Thursday, May 13, 2021
The May 13, 2021 PTAB meeting will be streamed live over the internet via Microsoft Teams from 5:30pm - 7:00pm. You may comment during the meeting using the Q&A function or, alternatively, you may provide comments over the phone or by email.
PTAB Public Comment Instructions
To ask a question or submit a comment during the meeting on Microsoft Teams:
- Select Q&A button on the right side of the screen.
- Type your question in the compose box, and then select Send. If you want to ask your question anonymously, select Ask Anonymously.
- Any comments about a specific agenda item will be answered during the Public Comment section of the agenda unless addressed towards an Agenda item.
If you wish to provide written public comment, please email Nicholas.Abugel@anchorageak.gov with:
- Your name
- Subject line: identify the agenda item you are commenting on
Comments must be received by 2:00pm on 5/13/2021.
Comments via Phone
If you wish to provide comment on the phone, please email Nicholas.Abugel@anchorageak.gov with:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Agenda item number/title for which you wish to provide comment
- In the subject line: Phone comment
Phone requests must be received by 2:00pm on 5/13/2021.
When your time to comment arrives during the meeting a staff member will call the number you provided.
All comments will become part of the meeting record.