How Can We Help You?

Police Department

Security Systems

If you have an alarm system in your home or business, you are required by Anchorage Municipal Code to have it registered with the Anchorage Police Department.  The necessary forms are below and can be electronically sent to the section that handles those forms.

    • Police Department
    • Chief of Police : Christopher Tolley
    • 4501 Elmore Road, Anchorage, AK 99507
    • 907 786-8500