This is the official Facebook page of the Anchorage Police Department (APD) in Anchorage, Alaska, USA.
This page was created to provide people who have any interest in the work of APD, the ability to communicate with and access information about APD. This page is monitored and managed by the Anchorage Police Department’s Public Affairs Unit.
Comments posted by others on the APD Facebook page are not necessarily the opinion of APD or the Municipality of Anchorage, nor does APD endorse any third-party comments on this page.
APD welcomes a person's right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments civil and related to content on this page.
Either posting on or “liking” this page constitutes an acceptance of the terms below. Please review these terms before posting:
- APD reserves all rights to remove and/or block any posts or any commenter/friend at APD’s discretion.
- APD shall particularly remove and/or block any post or any commenter/friend for inappropriate or offensive comments/posts, including, but not limited to material which:
- defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or violates the legal rights of others,
- suggests racism, hatred, slander, obscenity, violence, vulgarity,
- includes any personal information about another person which may violates one’s privacy interests,
- includes copyrighted material belonging to another person,
- contains links to websites which the APD deems inappropriate or offensive,
- ALL spam or advertisements.
The acceptance of a friend invite between APD members and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person's actions or comments.
Following approval of APD’s Public Affairs Unit, other may be allowed to post photos or videos on APD’s page.
If you have photos or videos you'd like to share on this page, contact the Public Affairs Unit at email@example.com and provide evidence of your copyright ownership or license from the owner.
All postings to this page become the property of the Anchorage Police Department and are subject to all applicable federal and state law. This includes, but is not limited to, any applicable federal and state criminal and intellectual property laws.
Do not use this page to report a crime.
In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911. For a non-emergency dial 786-8900.
To file a report, you can visit www.muni.org/APD
To report a crime anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 561-STOP or submit your tip online at http://www.anchoragecrimestoppers.com/