Trail Watch Committee
The Trail Watch Committee is comprised of individuals who distinguished themselves as leaders through their dedication to the development of the Trail Watch program.
If you are interested in joining the committee, please call 343-4287.
Committee To-Do List
The committee is dedicated to focusing on several specific tasks including:
- Clearly define the priorities of Trail Watch program
- Develop clear volunteer referral, recruitment, and management process
- Identify and strengthen partnership opportunities with other trail user groups
- Pursue sponsorship opportunities with local organizations
- Review and refine responsibilities of Trail Watch volunteer positions. Set formal guidelines and code of conduct
- Develop new training opportunities for volunteers