How Can We Help You?

Parks and Recreation

Trail Reports       

In the case of an emergency, call 911.

In the case of a non-emergency, contact APD at 786-8900.

Trail Watch volunteers should use the Anchorage Works website to report suspicious activities on the trails and report hazards.

To report a camp, click "Report a Homeless Camp".

To report trail or park maintenance issues, click "Other".

    • Parks and Recreation
    • Director: John Rodda
    • 632 W 6th Avenue, Suite 630, Anchorage, AK 99501
    • 907 343-4355