Youth Employment in Parks
YEP Employment Information
YEP Crew Leader (4 vacancies) - Closing Date: 2/23/2020
YEP Senior Crew Members (5 vacancies) - Closing Date: 3/8/2020
YEP Crew Member (21 vacancies) - Closing Date: 3/8/2020
YEP Reference Form
YEP Program Information
The Youth Employment in Parks Program is a program of the Anchorage Parks & Recreation Department and the Anchorage Park Foundation. The goal of the YEP program is to positively engage a new generation of diverse youth leaders with the environment and the Anchorage community through meaningful training, employment, and outdoor recreation. More information
YEP seeks to:
- Create a meaningful "first job" experience and career pathway for diverse youth to work in the outdoors and natural resources fields.
- Expose youth to the outdoors and connect them with nature to support healthy lifestyles.
- Provide youth with community action skills and character development so they may become effective citizens.
- Improve community through enhanced recreation opportunities, parks and public spaces.
- For general information on the YEP program contact YEP at email@example.com
- Contact the Anchorage Park Foundation for more information on YEP employment opportunities, how to be a YEP supporter or to learn about past YEP seasons!
Thank you for your interest in the YEP program, a true community investment!