How Can We Help You?

Parks and Recreation

Vendors Permits

Anchorage Parks and Recreation offers three types of vendor permits: Summer Park Vendor Permits, Special Events Vendor Permits and Mobile Vendor Permits. 

Park Vendor Permits

The park vendor program is a new program designed to place permitted vendors in destination parks, to attract park users, and positive activity in the parks. Park Vendor permits are issued for summer season of June 1 – September 31. 


We are now accepting applications for our newly remolded concession/vendor building located at Westchester Lagoon in the Margaret Eagan Sullivan Park.  You can contact the permit office for an application at

Special Event & Daily Vendor Permits

Special event permits are issued for a specific park in conjunction with a special event.

Mobile Vendor Permits

Pushcarts, processing carts, nut carts, ice cream carts and mobile trucks shall all be considered Mobile Food Units.

Contact the Parks and Recreation Permit Office at 343-4040 for vendor sites, guidelines and permit information.

    • Parks and Recreation
    • Director: John Rodda
    • 632 W 6th Avenue, Suite 630, Anchorage, AK 99501
    • 907 343-4355