Spenard Skate Park Rules
- This is an unsupervised skate park.
- Use of this skate park is at your own risk.
- There is an inherent risk of bodily harm from using this facility.
- In the event of rain, snow, or other condensation on the ramps or concrete, the skate park will close until the facility staff determines the skate park safe for use. The skate park will also be closed while under maintenance.
- You should wear proper protective gear including helmet, knee, elbow and wrist pads.
- Skateboards, BMX bikes, non-motorized scooters, and rollerblades only. No motorized vehicles.
- Glass containers are not allowed.
- Abusive, profane, or foul language is not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Littering, graffiti, tagging, stickers, or other items is not allowed.
- Graffiti, tagging, littering, or any vandalism will result in a minimum 48 hour closure.
- Alcohol or illegal substances are not allowed.
- Use of "homemade" elements or altering existing elements is not allowed.
- Skating is not allowed on driveways, curbs, and parking lots.
- Unauthorized access to the skate park after posted hours or when the facility is closed due to safety and maintenance reasons shall be considered trespassing.
- Organized events require prior approval and permit from the Parks and Recreation Department.
- For emergencies call 911.
The Spenard Skate Park is webcam accessible at: http//stream.muni.org/skatepark.asx