Girdwood Parks & Amenities
(known locally as Forest Fair Park)
Intersection of Alyeska Hwy and Egloff Dr
- Tennis courts
- Tot and children’s playground
- Operational Memorial Day through Labor Day
- 18 sites for tent camping only
- 3 bear proof food lockers
- On site host
- $10 per night
- Nissman Pavilion - available for use by campers
- Ball field
- Marlow Pavilion/Stage - available for rent for special events and picnics
Alyeska Playing Field
Located on Aspen Mountain Road. This field is not regulation size, but is a great place for pick up soccer games.
Across from Girdwood Park, Lions Park contains picnic tables and barbecues. Available for day use only.
To reserve a park/pavilion/ballfield, or to host a special event fill out the Letter of Intent and fax it in to the Parks & Recreation Office (783-8147) for your permit. If you are planning to serve or sell alcohol at your event, an Alcohol Waiver is required. For additonal information on reservations or waivers, or to see if your event requires a permit, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 783-8146.