Girdwood Parks & Amenities
Location: Intersection of Alyeska Hwy and Egloff Drive.
- Tennis court
- Tot Lot and children’s playground
- Operational Memorial Day through Labor Day
- 18 sites for tent camping only
- 3 bear proof food lockers
- On site host
- $10 per night
- Nissman Pavilion - available for use by campers
- Disc Golf Course
- Ball field
- Marlow Pavilion/Stage - available for rent for special events and picnics
Alyeska Playing Field
Location: Aspen Mountain Road. This field is not regulation size, but is a great place for pick up soccer games.
Location: Egloff Drive, across from Girdwood Park.
Lions Park contains picnic tables and barbecue grill sites and is available for day use only.
To reserve a park, pavilion, or ballfield, or to host a special event fill out the Letter of Intent and fax it in to the Girdwood Parks & Recreation Office (249-7439) for your permit.
If you are planning to serve or sell alcohol at your event, an Alcohol Waiver is required.
For additonal information on reservations or waivers, or to see if your event requires a permit, contact Margaret Tyler at 343-8373 or via email: email@example.com.