Office Hours 10:30a - 8:00p Monday - Sunday
May 28 - Sep 6, 2021
Centennial Campground is currently closed for the 2020 season, and expects to open in early June 2021 by reservation only. Please visit Anchorage Parks and Recreation's COVID-19 page for updates and information related to facilities, parks, and trails.
Questions? Call 343-6986 for information.
About the Campground
Centennial Campground is located in east Anchorage near downtown and the Glenn Highway, an ideal jumping off point for your Alaska vacation! We have 84 sites (21 RV with electricity; 20 RV non-electric; 42 RV/tent; and two group sites), the campground is an excellent place to begin your Alaska adventure. Be sure to stop by the historic log cabin office and say hello!
WiFI is available
Wifi is available near the main office, Contact parks staff for details.
Reserve a campsite up to 180 days in advance by clicking this link. Reservations close online one day before the arrival date. NOTE: Please check Anchorage Parks and Recreation COVID-19 updates prior to arrival.
- Camping - $25.00 per night / $35 per night w/electricity
- Picnic/Informal - Check with staff
Guests are asked to abide by the following rules:
- The use of fireworks and firearms of any type are not allowed in city parks.
- Pets must be leashed or confined at all times and must not disturb other campers. Please clean up after your pet - no exceptions!
- Anchorage is bear country! Do not keep food stored in your tent or outside in a cooler. Discard garbage in the bear proof containers provided.
- Leave wildlife wild -- DO NOT approach any wildlife of any species, at any time.
- Children must be supervised by parents at all times.
- All vehicles must remain on roads or in parking lots at all times. No more than two vehicles per campsite are allowed.
- Quiet time begins at 10 pm; please keep music low, generators off, and children near campsites after this time.
Centennial Campground allows for a maximum stay of 14 days per year.
For more information call (907) 343-6986.
Return to top