The Parks and Recreation Department provides activities thoughout the year that promote a healthy lifestyle and build community. You can browse and register for activities using the new online ActiveNet system as well as the Activity Guide. Registration is also available through the recreation centers and outdoor centers in person or over the phone.
Education & Special Interests
Preschool & Toddler
Health and Fitness
- Spenard Recreation Center Day Camp
- June 1-July 31 8:00a-5:30pm $165/week
- Spenard Recreation Center ACE Academy Camp
- August 3-7 8:00a-5:30pm $185
- Russian Jack Explorers Camp
- June 22-August 7 12:30-4:30pm $95/week
- Kincaid Adventure Camp
- June 1- August 7 12:30-4:30pm $95/week
Parks & Recreation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities upon written request of the individual, parent, or guardian. Individuals with disabilities requiring an accommodation to participate in an activity or program should request such accommodation in a timely manner and submit to the Program Leader or Coordinator of the activity or program.