Non-Profit Grant Funding 2017
The Girdwood Board of Supervisors will consider applications for 2017 Parks and Recreation Non-Profit Grants as they begin overall budgeting. To have your non-profit organization included in this process, please do the following:
1. READ the instructions found at this location. Confirm that your organization meets the requirements for non-profit grants.
2. COMPLETE the application as instructed. Failure to follow instructions will disqualify your organization from this years grant round.
3. SUBMIT your application and all 6 copies on or before Thursday June 24, 2016 at 3 p.m. Applications may be submitted to Girdwood Parks and Recreation staff or Girdwood Liaison.
4. ATTEND the GBOS Non-Profit Grant work session scheduled for September 8, 2016 at 7PM in the Girdwood Community Room to present and discuss your request. Be prepared to answer questions on all elements of the request.
5. GBOS will discuss the grants at their regular meeting September 19, 2016 and vote on the grants at their regular meeting on October 17, 2016.
All meetings are open to the public.
2017 GBOS Non-Profit Grant Forms will be available beginning May 2, 2016:
2017 GBOS Non-Profit Grant Instructions
2017 GBOS Non-Profit Grant Application
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Margaret Tyler at 343-8373 or via email: email@example.com
Kyle Kelley at 343-8374 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org