Non-Profit Grant Funding 2016
The Girdwood Board of Supervisors will consider applications for 2016 Parks and Recreation Non-Profit Grants as they begin overall budgeting. To have your non-profit organization included in this process, please do the following:
1. READ the instructions found at this location. Confirm that your organization meets the requirements for non-profit grants.
2. COMPLETE the application as instructed. Failure to follow instructions will disqualify your organization from this years grant round.
3. SUBMIT your application and all 6 copies on or before Thursday June 25, 2015 at 3 p.m. Applications may be submitted to Girdwood Parks and Recreation staff or Girdwood Liaison.
4. ATTEND the GBOS Non-Profit Grant work session to present and discuss your request. Be prepared to answer questions on all elements of the request. The date of this meeting is Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 7PM.
5. GBOS will discuss the grants at their regular September meeting and vote on the grants at their October meeting.
All meetings are open to the public.
2016 GBOS Non-Profit Grant Forms:
2016 GBOS Non-Profit Application Instructions
2016 GBOS Non-Profit Application
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Margaret Tyler at 343-8373 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyle Kelley at 343-8374 or via email: email@example.com