Non-Profit Grant Funding 2013
The Girdwood Board of Supervisors will consider applications for 2013 Parks and Recreation Non-Profit Grants as they begin overall budgeting. To have your non-profit organization included in this process, please do the following:
1. READ the instructions found at this location. Confirm that your organization meets the requirements for non-profit grants.
2. COMPLETE the application as instructed. Failure to follow instructions will disqualify your organization from this years grant round.
3. SUBMIT your application and all 7 copies on or before Thursday June 28, 2012 at 3p.m. Applications may be submitted to Girdwood Parks and Recreation staff or Girdwood Liaison.
4. ATTEND the GBOS Non-Profit Grant work session to present and discuss your request. Be prepared to answer questions on all elements of the request. The date of this meeting will be announced in July and your organization will be notified.
5. GBOS will discuss the grants at their September 17 meeting and vote on the grants at their October 15, 2012 meeting.
All meetings are open to the public. If you have any questions contact Jonnie Lazarus,783-8146, firstname.lastname@example.org or Kyle Kelley, 783-8147, email@example.com.