Reserve Kincaid Outdoor Center?

To obtain a permit to reserve any one of the rooms or kitchen area, you would obtain a permit that gives you first use priority.  To find out if the area you wish to reserve is available you can contact Kincaid staff at 343-6397. Fees are applicable, and will vary dependent on reservation location*.

If the facility is available, the first step is to fill out the Kincaid Room Rental Form and fax it to 248-3780.  A staff person will review it, issue a permit and notify you to pick up, sign and pay for your permit.

Alcohol is prohibited in all municipal parks and facilities unless you have submitted and been granted an alcohol waiver.

*Kincaid Outdoor Center is not reserved until payment in full has been received. Cancellation fees do apply.

How Can We Help You?