How Can We Help You?
Find A Department
Police Department Jobs
Parks and Recreation
How Do I...?
Apply for a job at the library?
Change my PIN for my Library Card?
Connect to the Library Catalog
Do Word Processing at the Library
Find a Book Drop?
Find Old Newspapers?
Find Tax Forms?
Get a display posted at the library?
Get a Library Card?
Get access to a typewriter?
Get Internet Access at a Public Library?
Make copies at the Library?
Send a fax or scan a document at the Library
Use My Library Card?
Anchorage Community Development Authority
Eagle River/Chugiak Parks & Recreation
Police and Fire Medical Trust
Equal Rights Commission
Public Finance and Investments
Health and Human Services
Public Health Initiatives & Partnerships
Information Technology (IT)
Administrative Hearing Office
Boards and Commissions
Municipal Light and Power
Office of Equal Opportunity
Office of Management and Budget
Parks and Recreation
Police and Fire Retirement System
Port of Anchorage
Maintenance & Operations
Project Management & Engineering
Real Estate Department
Solid Waste Services
Water and Wastewater Utility
Support the Library
Newsletter Sign Up
Suggest a Purchase
Ask a Librarian
Audio & E-Books: Listen Alaska +plus
-Download digital audiobooks to your personal computer anytime, day or night.
Book Club Bag kits
- 8-10 copies of popular titles to supply your book club along with tips and general discussion questions, in an easy to carry bag.
Book Club Bags Brochure
Interlibrary Loan Logon
- Request material or check on material you have requested from outside our library system. Reference staff can assist you.
Interlibrary Loan staff hours: Mon - Fri, 10am- 4:30pm
Interlibrary Loan telephone:
907-343-2826 (voicemail always available)
Interlibrary Loan Brochure
Live Homework Help
- Free online tutoring in Math, Science, Social Studies, and English for grades K-12, College Intro and Adult Learners. Available every day from 1:00pm to 10:00pm.
One Click Digital
- Download audiobooks and ebooks to your computer. OneClickdigital eAudio app is available for Android, Kindle Fire, Nook, iPhone, iTouch and iPad.
Ready to Read Resource Center
- Find out how child care professionals and families can borrow over 200 reading kits for infants and toddlers. Discover tips and resources for helping young children get ready to read.
- Test proctoring procedures, fees, and scheduling information.
Director: Mary Jo Torgeson
3600 Denali Street, Anchorage, AK 99503
Privacy Statement & Disclaimer
OFFICIAL WEB SITE OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
632 West 6th Avenue, Anchorage, Alaska 99501