The Food Safety & Sanitation program (FSS) investigates complaints regarding facilities and functions it regulates. Complaint types that FSS investigates include:
- Community noise
- Food and foodservice establishments
- Smoking in public places
- Swimming pools and spas
- Cosmetological establishments
- Rodent/insect infestations in rental housing
- Commercial pesticide use and application
- Foodborne IllnessWaterborne Illness (illnesses or conditions caused by swimming in pools or spas)
A person can file a complaint by following the "File a Complaint Online" link, by calling 343-4200, by personal visit to our office, or through the mail. Foodborne and Waterborne illness complaints require a short interview with the complainant and should be called in as soon as possible after an illness is detected.
To access all FSS forms and documents that are available online - Click Here.
Public Information Request Form
If you wish to obtain a paper copy of a record or document that is not available online, please download and complete a Public Information Request form available on the right of this page.