The second in a series of meetings to discuss changes/decisions affecting Investment Options.
Date: December 19, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Place: City Hall, Treasury Conference Room, Suite 330
Second meeting Agenda to further discuss and review various investment option decisions affecting both 401k and 457 Plans:
- Seek consensus on general principles relating to the lineup/menu of options.
- # of options overall, active and passive, asset classes offered, etc.
- Target Date Fund discussion and potential decision.
- US, non-US, and global equity menu.
- Particular focus on small cap options.
- Streamline options and add passive options.
- Discuss sector-specific options and their suitability.