The Disaster Registry has undergone a legal review and substantial revision. Key changes:
- Application & review process
- Improved emergency preparedness brochure
- Improved collection of relevant data
- Clarified and more clearly defined program intent & terms of service
- Review and signature of your licensed medical care provider
If you are currently registered with the program, you will need to complete a new application to continue to be included in the disaster registry database. If you are new to the registry program, please download the brochure and application or request one be mailed to you.
If you have any questions, please contact Dawn Brantley at 907-343-1407 or firstname.lastname@example.org