Incident Management Team III:
Finance/Administration Section Chief
A Finance/Administration Section Chief (Type 3) is responsible for all financial, administrative, and cost analysis aspects of an incident.
The table below lists minimum requisite criteria based on existing protocols and standards for a Finance/Administration Section Chief (Type 3) to participate in the NIMS Integration Center’s National Emergency Responder Credentialing System.
Completion of the following courses/curricula:
- IS-100: Introduction to ICS
- IS-200: Basic ICS
- IS-300: Intermediate ICS
- IS-400: Advanced ICS
- IS-700: NIMS, an Introduction
- IS-800: NRP, an Introduction
Significant, ongoing experience related to finance, administration, cost analysis, and experience in emergency management
Physical/ Medical Fitness
Compliance with the following baseline criteria:
- Medical requirements established by the AHJ
- Minimum physical fitness standards as required by the AHJ