How Can We Help You?


Report an Addressing Problem

If you would like to report an address error, please go to the Address Error Report Form.

Please use the My Neighborhood site to search for addresses officially recognized by the Municipal addressing office.

    • Addressing
    • Section Manager: Jack Frost
    • 4700 Elmore Road, Anchorage, AK 99507
    • 907 343-8222