- Workload permitting, you may obtain a same-day inspection if your request is called in before 6:00 a.m. the same business day.
- You can request an inspection by three different methods:
- Online: You may now request an inspection over the Internet! Submit an Inspection Request Form, and your request will automatically be sent to us.
- By phone: Call the inspection request line at 343-8300,
24 hours a day, seven days a week to initiate an inspection request. Have the following information ready when you call:
- Permit number
- Contact phone number
- Specific type of inspection
- Lot, block, and subdivision, name
- Street address of job site
- Any additional information, such as preferred timeframe (a.m. or p.m.) or directions
- By fax: You may fill in the approved Building Safety Inspection Request Form by hand and fax it to 249-7777 to request an inspection.
- The type of inspection needed will vary depending on the scope of the project. See the Inspection Schedule handout for more information.
- Building safety provides inspection to meet a number of different circumstances. See the Field Inspections handout for information concerning scheduling, associated fees and the hours inspections are available.
All documents are in .PDF file format. (Requires free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to go to their site and download).
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 343-8211.