How Can We Help You?

Municipal Clerk

Documents and Forms Available in the Clerk's Office

Some documents viewed online do not have a signature. To obtain official signed documents you must request them from the Clerk's Office. 


Election Commission

  • Meeting Minutes
  • Procedures
  • Meeting Audio Tapes
  • Reports


Land Use Appeals

  • Planning & Zoning Commission, Platting Board, or Urban Design Commission  Decision:
  • Notice of Appeal to the Board of Adjustment Form
  • Notice of Intent to File a Brief Form
  • Notice of Appeal to the Zoning Board of Examiners and Appeals Form



    • Municipal Clerk
    • Municipal Clerk: Barbara A. Jones
    • 632 W 6th Avenue, Suite 250, Anchorage, AK 99501
    • 907 343-4311