Teen Nightclub/Cultural Performance Venue Permit

NOTE: Applications must be received 90 days prior to event or operation.

  • AMC 10.55.010 regarding Teen Nightclub/Cultural Performance Venue Permit
  • Term:  1 Year
  • Fee:  New $200 or Renewal $100

Provide the following with your application:

 Application Must be notarized 
 Proof of Insurance As required by AMC 10.55.065
 State of Alaska Business License  Must be current 

State of Alaska Background Check                               

Hand deliver or mail to:

Department of Public Safety, 5700 E Tudor Rd. (2nd Floor) Anchorage, AK 99507

Must be faxed by the Department of Public Safety directly to the Municipal Clerk's Office

Please contact the Planning & Zoning Department to obtain parking diagram and certification of distance from residential dwelling.


How Can We Help You?