How Can We Help You?


Circus, Carnival, Fair (Amusement) License

  • AMC 10.45.030 regarding Circus, Carnival, Fair (Amusement) License 
  • Fee:  $50
  • Term:  Per Event

Provide the following with your application:


Must be notarized
State of Alaska Business License  Must be current
Proof of Insurance Must name the Municipality of Anchorage as additionally insured

    • Licensing
    • Municipal Clerk: Barbara A. Jones
    • 632 West 6th Avenue, Ste. 250 Anchorage, Ak 99501
    • 907-343-4316